Why can't I scroll to my current level?

ScottTee
ScottTee Posts: 5 Level 2

This started happening when I was still running on Sierra, but I just upgraded my Mac to Catalina. When I load the game via Facebook (my only option) the screen goes to level 1. The portal does appear to go to my current group - somewhere above level 1484. However, the scroll does not work to take me to my current level. Nothing happens. How can this be corrected? This happens whether I use Safari or Firefox. btw - I wonder why you can download the app for these games for iPhone or iPad but not for a Mac. I'd like to have the extra features too. What's up with that?

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello @ScottTee and welcome to the Community!

That's quite strange- let's see if we can solve it!

Can you please check you're correctly logged in to your Facebook account? It might happen you're logged in to a second account and on level 1 there.

Then, I'd suggest you check these few steps HERE.

You can also try to play in incognito mode and, in case you're using any bookmark, try to enter the game without using that link.

Please let us know if that solves the issue. 😊

Thanks!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

You must log in to your Facebook account if you have a previous account to save your progress if you log in and there was an error in the game go to the settings and delete the data for the game and the temporary storage memory to refresh the game you have

• ScottTee
    ScottTee Posts: 5 Level 2

Lola_Pop and traelqalam - thanks for your responses, but no success yet. I did try your suggestions, even on Chrome and using incognito, but all browsers are giving me the same result. I was logged into my only facebook account, cleared cache, etc. etc. Nor sure what is meant by deleting the game and adding it back. I've done that in the past, but don't see the way to do that on the "new facebook"..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?