Only got one move from watching and ad

2ยป

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello Elena ๐Ÿค— It is very nice to see that you are finding your way and enjoying the Community ๐Ÿ˜

The opening question was that the player received only one extra move after watching an Ad.

And the feature you are informing is -- a very new test feature that Soda Team sent out to very very few players. I too have seen it once or twice in my game and I think I have used it too!

So, to talk more about the feature -- when we lose a level for multiple times (it does not have to be a Hard or Super Hard level), the game gives us one extra move each time we lose. And you can accumulate the moves till you want and buy those moves for same amount of Gold Bars.

I have seen this feature in my game only for few times, hence, do not know all the details, but few things I remember....

** I am not sure about the maximum moves we will receive, but the ones I have purchased were 15 moves -- 5 + 10 extra ones;

** Even if we build up on the moves, but did not use them (purchase them), when we change the level, the count starts again;

And yes! I too hope that all the players will receive this wonderful feature -- if not in all the levels, but in "Ultra Hard or "Super Hard" levels ๐Ÿคฉ

Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend ahead ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,592 Sweet Legend

Thanks @PummyRaj . I do not know it!!! I hope I get it. Since I don't have a soda team.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Getting ads is a selective option by the game and it has a specific time for each group. The goal of ads is a profitable goal that returns to the game and for developers so that they can develop the game and get some resources by the way. The ads can give you up to 3 additional moves if I get one move. I don't think there is The purpose of the advertisement is to help you, you should not complain about something, my friend, good luck

• DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3

@LadyRaffie TaDa

My original title was accurate, if inept, because as I was taught when I was involved with online game making and working with a large community of players, one does not just do things like this, one needs to be respectful of the players because they are your bread and butter.

• DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3

And I got ONE again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?