Not Getting Bonuses HELP

2»

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager

Hello again, @J0_mata and @mckygwn2 !

Do you get both a message asking you to reconnect to the Internet? This would explain why you cannot collect any Booster or send lives.

If this is the case for you, too, @mckygwn2 , please try out these steps:

• Disconnect your game from Facebook or Kingdom
    • Close all apps and turn off your device. Turn it off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again
    • Check for updates to your device and apps
    • Clear the cache of the game in the following order
    • Make sure the time, date, and time zone are correct on your device as well
    • Make sure you are within range of a wireless router. If you are using mobile data, make sure that this is enabled correctly in Settings> Mobile data
    • Join the game again, reconnect to Facebook or Kingdom and try to request lives again or collect your Boosters

Please let me know if it works!😊                ​

• mckygwn2
    mckygwn2 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi Lola_Pop, I didn't receive any kind of error message and I run the game on my laptop which I turn off and unplug every day.

I sit within a few feet of the router and I'm not using mobile data. It is downloaded to my laptop. It is my wake-up exercise ;), so I play every morning. I also don't play thru Facebook. I just click on game and it loads and away we go. Now I only get the

"normal" five trys to complete a level where as before I was getting about an hour's worth of play time before my lives ran out.

And the extra booster time was on the page with the consecutive days played, you would get one of the three every day. On

the level number where it tells you the goal (eat honey save bears) I show two extra boosters but they have only filled one time.

I hope you can fix it, I miss my "extras"! Thank you! Gwen

• xaej98
    xaej98 Posts: 5 Level 2

Yes I am having this same problem for over a week now. But I am always connected to wifi or data.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after turning on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache. Just play a level and it could be there. It is sometimes a time delay.

• mckygwn2
    mckygwn2 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have tried all the "normal" ways to reboot a game. None of those work. I have been playing a long time, as I am sure

many of you have that are experiencing the same problem, I don't feel like this is a user problem. There are too many having

the same issue. Also, as of a week ago, Pyramid Saga won't play at all. Acts like its loading and then poof its gone.

Something is wrong in the Kingdom!

Gwen

• SammyS73
    SammyS73 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi there!!

I’m having the same issue, for maybe 4/5 days now. I don’t get the opportunity to get any added bonuses E.g the 9 box grid, that once you’ve watched the video, uncover a random box that shows a bonus or an ‘X’. There’s also not been a chance to watch a ‘vid’ before starting a level, nor the purple logo that appears on the map, for your first approx 6 ‘goes’, that offers the same opportunity. I was stuck on a level for, maybe 3 days, then as a fluke I passed it, only to get stuck again yesterday in the early hours, and I’m stick stuck 24hrs later; like someone said earlier, an hour can pass (on ‘fluke’ days, it can be 2 hrs or more) with bonuses. I’m on level 3,690 that only gives you 12 moves, so it’s virtually impossible to pass it; it’s so disheartening when you enjoy playing a game, and this has totally spoiling it for me, and by the looks of it, other people as well. I’ve deleted it off my phone, removed it from my screen history, turn my phone off/on, re-installed it, recovered my progress, get greeted with the pink ‘hat box’ type prize, and when the lid opens, the girl appears with …….. “sorry, I’ve run out of gifts for today” in a speech bubble!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?