King appointed friends not working

Options
Adav
Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
edited July 2020 in Support

Since the Soda Squad teams came about, I have not had any support from my King appointed friends. The only lives I could ask for, is from the Team, but I regularly receive requests to Send lives to all friends (24 of them).

Can somebody please look into this? I've asked this before, but was told that nobody reported the issue yet, and I assumed that somebody would report what I said.... Please?

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi dear@Adav .

I have tried to read all the messages and i am surprised why no one has advised you to add some real friends to your game through king account and they can give you lives. So if you know some players who use king account here is the procedure to add them through king account.

If you have a King account and want to add friends to your game, please go toย King.comย on a computer (does not work on mobile). log in with the same email and password that you use on mobile.

On the left side of the game, scroll down to "Add to favorites", enter the email of your friend that they are using in their game account and click on the + sign on the right.

I hope it can be helpful.

ยซ1345

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?