King appointed friends not working

Options

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

So, you are saying we are able to send lives but cannot receive any lives unless we are sync with Facebook? It wasn't that way before. But I get it. I think the studio is getting some kick back from Facebook. Yes. Money talks.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @ipete,

Not really. Forgot where it is posted by one of the Community Managers. But it goes into more detail on "Facebook" & King.

Plus, "Facebook" had all kinds of issues when it upgraded. Spinning Icons on King, etc...

Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

8/1/2020

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

@Origins7_Dale & @ipete , so I suppose FB is then the ?"appointed agent "? for King games..... such a shame.... I will just have to wait for my time to fill up, but I'm not linking/syncing with FB. ugh!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Adav and hope you're having a splendid weekend 😊

As King's games are played by millions of people around all around the world, this means sometimes there can be a delay in messages being delivered, due to sheer volume.

This is something King is constantly working to improve, however it does also rely on some factors which are outside their control, such as linked social media networks and internet providers.Β 

If you're experiencing intermittent issues, it is recommended to re-send the request and if possible, check with your friend that they're receiving and responding to them.

If this does not solve your issue, please contact King Support and they will be happy to look into it.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you ☺️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ˜“

• Adav
    Options

@ everyone who commented on here..... why is it so difficult to just admit that when you don't play on Facebook, the game does not work as "intended"? The KING- APPOINTED FRIENDS keeps asking to send lives, but SINCE Soda Squad started !!!!!! I have not received ANY LIVES FROM "FRIENDS"......... That is NOT A DELAY - It is a PROBLEM!!!

Oh, and PLEASE don't tell me to "Clear my cache and restart ;my device"...... I play on a COMPUTER, and NOT via Facebook!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Sign out and then log in to the game Update your game Clear internal storage memory Add active friends via Facebook or their ID number like your game but a bar that they are active to help you send and receive souls

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Adav on why you are not receiving lives after sending requests to many King players, it's either they are ignoring your request of some of them have left the game. However, as posted earlier and as per the Help Center information, you may continue sending these requests and hopefully, you'll get some response.πŸ˜…

I think there's no such thing as King appointed friends, they are just regular players like you who only played in PC and via King account instead of FB.

If you have active friends playing on Facebook, you may want to consider playing with FB as one of the options to get lives from your such friends.

• Adav
    Options

This is what I meant with "King Appointed friends".... 3 or 4 of them used to send lives when I asked, but I don't receive any specific requests any more and no lives either...

I DO NOT PLAY ON FB.... (Too old for FB nonsense ! - don't need the stress)

• Adav
    Options

@ipete , @wykoon , @Origins7_Dale , Reading all the comments on here now , I have to laugh thinking that when i complained, it was seen as a minor issue and made out to be a "System Error" and made me feel stupid..... Now the "lives issue" is a big deal since it seems like more than just me complaining about it......... I hope they get to sort this out fast....

(playing King direct, NOT FB linked, On computer, Not small device)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?