Candu crush soda errors

rmc124
rmc124 Posts: 12 Level 2

Hi

Need help please. Issue already reported but bot only recommended solutions not applicable to issue.

I have 2 issues

1. Am only getting 1 out of the 5 lives from friends even though it shows that i have 5 lives to use.

2. In Bubblegum Hill, the first game played gives me no rewards at all. No time, no hammers and no gold bars.

Please help. Anyone knows of technical support email.address?

Thanks

Rose

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our community

I am happy to help you so that you can clarify your problem!

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please select the subtopic: Booster or reward not received. Please include your ID number. If you go to the profile and click on the orange king symbol, it will be displayed.

Please explain your problems exactly. If you send the email, please keep it. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please send it again. It is important that you pick them up.

I hope this helps!!!

Good luck

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Update the application, make sure that you are connected to a strong internet network. Often times there are problems in sending and receiving spirits between players as a result of the tremendous pressure on game servers. Send more requests more than once and also try deleting the game's buffer memory Log out of the game and then log in

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?