New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,789 Level 3

I would not pay this attention. But I don’t understand the player’s logic at all. For what purpose does he move so on the board. The riddle.

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,544 Level 4

I can complete the our tasks in two days on my own if only other team players DON'T block my path, I don't mind them contributing the task, but at least DON'T block a space without working on it!!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,789 Level 3

I join the request to the players.

No time to play - do not start the task.

I can’t complete the task - leave the cell with the task. Give the opportunity to do it to another instead of you.

If you want to get a prize - do a task that you really can. Let it be on the other line.

I will pass the line. Just don't bother.

And then we will receive prizes both.

(using google translator)

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

I seem to get just wraps and hearts/lives half the time. Not worth it. Especially not when it takes 3 days to complete a line because of a "blocker".

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

You may need to update to the latest version to get all the additional features

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Yeah, I called my teammates blockers, too! 🤣🤣🤣 they just don't care about the game like us.

• SevimHülyaGörgün
    SevimHülyaGörgün Posts: 121 Level 2

It's like they're giving you a big prize, and you're so funny.

The game has to have fun. 

Not for torture. 

• TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2

There are some weird bugs in the game when switching platforms.

The first bug has been around for years. When I switch between android tablet and laptop, playing through facebook on both, Mr. toffee disappears when I first open the game. I have to open and close a level then Mr. Toffee reappears. as though it is new. It explains how to make a row etc. When it opens the game board is still the one I had been playing. So it just costs me a life to make it reappear.

The second bug is more recent. I think it happened when Mr. Toffee was out of commission on Android. I switched to playing from my laptop. When Mr. Toffee reappeared (after sacrificing a life) it seems to have created new repositories for boosters. So on my laptop, I have all the old boosters I had from before. On Android I only have the boosters I have earned since the did the Mr. Toffee update or test o reboot or whatever.

Please let the developers know as the information could help them debug.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

Weird. I had the quests back for 5 seconds when I opened the app on my old phone. Opened it on my newer phone and got the grand prize of a wrapped candy and lives for completing a row in MTF. Then played a level on the old phone to bring out Kimmi's Arcade just to see that MTF was back and the quests gone :-(.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?