Kimmys ar

Munchies
Munchies Posts: 22 Level 2

Hi kimmys arcade has disappeared from my game!!! Can anyone help get it back.

Comments

• Munchies
    edited August 2020

Lola_Pop hi can you help me please kimmys arcade has disappeared from my game.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,992 Soda Moderator

Hello @Munchies

Yes, my Kimmy’s Arcade has disappeared too 😢.

Kimmy’s Arcade is in a testing phase and randomly chosen players are in that group. So this also means it can come and go in your game. We can’t do anything to get it back, just wait and hope it comes back. Sorry 🙁

• Munchies

Okay thanks its a really great feature it took 4 of my gold bars when I played it yesterday and never gave me my prizes. I noticed last nigh t that it had disappeared ran away with my gold bars and prizes lol 😂 hope fly it will come back soon.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,992 Soda Moderator

@Munchies I noticed this too last night Kimmy was gone ☹️

If you didn’t receive your prizes you have to contact player support. You can do this in your game, tap on the settings cogweel, tap on the question mark, select the right problem and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you can find the button “contact us”.

Note it can take some time before you get a reply. If you haven’t heard anything after 4 days send a reply.

Hopefully we get her back 😊

• Munchies

Hi thanks so much for your help 😊👍 I have contacted them. . Yes I hope we get her back soon to. the games not the same without her 😏.

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3

I have really bad luck with Kimmy, but I do enjoy trying, and sad to say....... she's gone for now. Hopefully she will be back soon....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?