👉 Say hi and grab your Protector Badge HERE | Unlock your badges and win Purple Crystals in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Say hi to the Community and grab your Aku Aku Protector Badge!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,472 Community Manager
edited January 22 in Discussions

👉 Join us here in 2 seconds! 👈

Hello Bandicoots and welcome to the Crash: On the Run Community! 

I’m @QueenMia and I’ll be the Community Manager here. I enjoy running around, smashing crates and collecting wumpas… mmh, wait! That’s not me, that’s Crash!

But anyway, let’s say that I’m always up for a bit of adventure… Who isn’t?!

What about you, guys? Tell us a bit more about yourselves!

Oh but before you say anything, I’d recommend you get your Aku Aku Protector Badge to make your way safely around the Community - you may summon him anytime you need but for that, you’ll need to wear his badge 👇

To earn it, make sure to comment below to say hi to your fellow Crash Bandicoot companions. 

See y’all around. Woah! ✌️ 🥭

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟
Prev13456723

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.