๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome to the COTR Community!
๐Ÿ‘‰ Say hi and grab your Protector Badge HERE | Grab your chance to win Purple Crystals HERE ๐Ÿฅญ

Join the running Gif Battle ๐Ÿ˜Ž

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,375 Community Manager
edited January 4 in Discussions

Oh hey guy ๐Ÿ‘‹

How' you doing?

For those who've seen me around, you probably noticed my love for GIFs... So, naturally, I though: Let's start a GIF Battle! ๐Ÿฅณ

The idea is simple ๐Ÿ‘‰ Just post a funny GIF that somehow (or at least, as much as it can) responds to the previous GIF posted. You're following?ย 

If you struggle, just post a funny one so at least it adds some fun to the Community ๐Ÿ˜„

Where to find GIFs?ย Here, for instance

How to share a GIF? Click on the GIF, then right click to copy the Gif link. Then copy the link using the <> icon and voila!ย 

Ready! Let's do this โœŒ๏ธ

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
๐Ÿญย Playย Candy Crush Sagaย  ย  ย  ๐ŸฅคPlayย Candy Crush Soda Sagaย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿ‘ญPlayย Candy Crush Friends Sagaย  ย 
๐Ÿฎย Playย Candy Crush Jelly Sagaย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿย Play Farm Heroes Saga

๐ŸŒŸ
Prev1345

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.