๐Ÿ‘‰ Say hi and grab your Protector Badge HERE | Unlock your badges and win Purple Crystals in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE ๐Ÿ†

Some changes with the higher level challenge runs

W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 293 Crash On the Run Moderator

One thing that I noticed โ€“ while you're progressing in the game, everything becomes more expensive, and when I say expensive, it's because it's really expensive.

Buying resources are completely impractical, but even more shocking, the amount of crystals required to unlock slots in future buildings is insane โ€“ 895 crystals is equivalent to a total of 448 challenge runs, and grinding challenges like that is not fun, specially the higher ones that are way more difficult than the others (the difficulty of a challenge from turtle woods can't even be compared for a challenge from snow go, for example)

There is a way of solving both of these problems with only 1 change:

And that's making higher level challenge runs give more gems than the lower ones, in other words, challenges from the wumpa island would still give 2 crystals, but challenges from the ice warp island and from the other "fire" island would give 3 crystals instead.

This is really necessary since stuff like the cost of a 3rd slot in the oxide lab just by seeing the cost of previous buildings would be estimated between 1,295 and 1,495 โ€“ plus this is because there are plenty of buildings that are still with the message "coming soon" which is still unknown the amount of crystals that will spend depending of their features.

Any questions about CoTR, feel free to send a PM asking me! (Keep in mind my timezone is UTC -3)

Want to see my YouTube channel? Click Here.

My Playlist with all my personal best Relic Times (All World Records) here.

Learn here how to execute every CoTR trick I do in Time Trials.

8 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 12,986 Crash On the Run Moderator

Voted! ๐Ÿ’—

@W35Gamer - I'm super agree with your idea!

๐Ÿ‡ Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! ๐Ÿ’Ž

โœจ IT'S OFFICIAL... BIG ANNOUNCEMENT KLAXON! ๐Ÿ“ข

A new game is coming next 23 days... Check more HERE!

โœจ Unlock your badges and win Purple Crystals inย Aku Aku's Challenges HERE!ย ๐Ÿ†

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

๐Ÿ’ซ Follow me on Social Media! ๐Ÿ“ฒ

๐Ÿ“œ My Permanent Contests Support ๐Ÿฅ‡

๐Ÿ“ฉ Contact me if you have any issue collecting badges! ๐Ÿ’ฌ

๐Ÿบ My Latest Crativities Collections ๐Ÿ‘‘

โšก Updated: February 5th, 2021 โšก

๐ŸŽฎ My Favorite King Games Progress ๐Ÿ“ฑ

โšก Updated: February 19th, 2021 โšก

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• AbriumAbrium Posts: 80 Level 3

Yeah, that 895 crystals for 3rd slot is totally INSANE to reach XD cant believe it either, i still laughed about it. I like your idea, well count me in!

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 293 Crash On the Run Moderator

I know it's very random mentioning that right now but:

I knew it!!

Any questions about CoTR, feel free to send a PM asking me! (Keep in mind my timezone is UTC -3)

Want to see my YouTube channel? Click Here.

My Playlist with all my personal best Relic Times (All World Records) here.

Learn here how to execute every CoTR trick I do in Time Trials.

• AnonymousBandiloverAnonymousBandilover Posts: 310 Level 3

YAS YAS YAS ALTHOUGH I DONT HAVE THE GAME

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.