🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 | Win Purple Crystals in the Wumpa Games HERE 🥭
🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE 🌟

Waterfall

aautz1aautz1 Posts: 133 Level 3
edited February 2 in Ideas

I think i have an idea for candy crush saga... we could put a waterfall in.

For ex. We're supposed to collect 100 pieces of blue candy. The waterfall can wash the blue candy away if we're to collect 10 pieces of yellow candy

0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Check CCS Idea to vote! Closing as this space is dedicated to Crash on the Run!

Comments

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,362 Crash On the Run Moderator

Hey, @aautz1 this is the COTR (Crash on the run) community posts, in order to keep everything organized it's better to each idea be into their respective game topic.

@Diamond Lim

Every choice is important - even the smallest ones can produce a outstanding impact anywhere on the future.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 45,480 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your tagging me! @W35Gamer 😊

Hello! @aautz1 👋

Sorry for your reply! Like @W35Gamer has answered you, you have posted wrong game idea area. this game's idea community is Crash On the Run (not Candy Crush Saga)

I will tagging @Elsa closes this thread as this thread has wrong game's idea posted.

You can also click here to read Master List of Ideas Candy Crush Saga before submitting idea. Thank you! 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (by @Fluzzard

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 45,480 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Also tagging @Glenn1972 or @Miss_Dani as wrong game idea thread.

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (by @Fluzzard

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,819 Level 5

廾𝗂 @aautz1!

ℹ️ As @W35Gamer & @Diamond Lim explained, your Idea should go in the Candy Crus Saga Ideas Section so I will be asking a CM to move it there.

Thanks for contributing to making our Community and the games even more fun!

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,883 Community Manager

Hey @aautz1 👋 Thanks fir sharing your idea!

As the guys mentioned above, this is for COTR 😉 I see that you already added it in there, so I'll go ahead and close this one!

Thanks and see you around ✌️

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🥭 Play Crash on the Run!    🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟
This discussion has been closed.