🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Someone On My Team Got The Rewards For The Dingodile Event I Did Not!

2Next

Answers

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 8,200 Community Manager

@Sectvi

I will need your Game ID (you should find this under settings) and also your friend's game ID again as I can't seem to find it so I can ask the studio to have a look at this.

Thanks 😉

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Raja123_KingRaja123_King Posts: 98 Level 2
    edited February 9

@QueenB My Event Is Gone Too! Same Thing Had Happened With The Dingodile Event

My Game ID: 12221694529

Ask The Team To Add The Dingodile Rewards To My Account! :) I Was In 1st Place

Also Ask Them To Turn the Event Back On

• SectviSectvi Posts: 17 Level 2

Thank you for the quick response @QueenB

We truly appreciate it.

My player ID: 12178837843

This is my friend's player ID: 12274019211

@Raja123_King @Sectvi

Thanks for the details guys... I've passed these on and waiting on a reply. I will let you know once I hear back from them 😉

@Raja123_King @Sectvi @КRОТ

First of all, thank you all for being so patient and cool ☺️

I'm afraid because of some technical difficulties in which the studio is already working on improving, we won't be able to send you the rewards from these events however, the team did send you all a gift to your game as a token of our apologies.

We need to know if the gifts has arrived so please keep an eye on your Purple Crystals.

@Raja123_King about the Shiba Crash Skin that you're missing... We're not able to replace this but you should be able to use Crystals to purchase it back.

edited February 10

@QueenB I Opened My Game Opened And Said This

Another Problem Clicked Continue And It Added Nothing To My Total. Also The Shiba Crash Skin Cannot Be Bought As It Was An Event Reward I Should Have Gotten. Can You Ask The Team To Activate The Dingodile Event Rewards On This Game ID?

Oh man, we thought that would work 😥

Okay, I'm reporting this back and I'll ask about the Shiba skin 😉

@QueenB Thank You So Much Even Through All This Your Willing To Help :)

• SectviSectvi Posts: 17 Level 2

@QueenB both me and my friend got the notice but was never credited. Just disappeared after we clicked it. So we aren't going to be credited our rewards? I've honestly put time into the game and having alot of fun while it worked. But with complete respect I think I'm going to have to stop playing for now until these bugs are worked out. I think my score shows how much I put into the games, but I'm not interested in winning rewards for other members while they do nothing and I don't even get the rewards at the end. Sorry my gamer rage wont permit it XD

(Ha ha)

So thank you to the team for trying to work this out and sorry to the Canadian Bandits team... I will not be running anymore so now is the time for you to pull up them socks and start running to keep that score up. Good luck everyone and have fun!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.