👉 Say hi and grab your Protector Badge HERE | Unlock your badges and win Purple Crystals in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Wait, what happened to the leaderboard? am i not gonna get the event rewards?

CashBanoocaCashBanooca Posts: 18 Level 2

So, this happened after i left my old guild, the leaderboard disappeared, after the 48 hours i decided to join a guild i found in a post and the leaderboard still did not appear which means i canmot play the team runs as well

is it a bug or a punishment?

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,432 Legend
    edited February 22 Accepted Answer

You'll need to wait for the next season to start now, once you leave a guild it is the season over for you. Most probably this to prevent, people leaving from lower ranked guilds to higher ranked ones. But, if you would want this to change, feel free to post a Suggestion here!

I have bookmarked this Question and would reply to any comments that may come here soon!

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here! 🐝

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here🦉
    Thanks for Voting for my new idea!(It will now be implemented!)
  • CashBanoocaCashBanooca Posts: 18 Level 2

It kinda sucks, but i can understand why

My guild was ranked number one in the season, but it was deadlining and i didn't want to carry an entire guild, so i decided to enter a different guild that was not from the leaderboards, especially with the chatting feature being added

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.