👉 Say hi and grab your Protector Badge HERE | Unlock your badges and win Purple Crystals in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Break from COTR

CanòNymous237CanòNymous237 Posts: 32 Level 2

Hi everyone, I wanted to announce to you that after more than 100 gems collected on COTR I will not play until release. That's because I admit I'm bored playing with it and I'm going to take a break. Have a nice day out to the whole community. (oh and you can safely tag me, I'll try to answer or announce new ideas for the game!)

Comments

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 326 Crash On the Run Moderator

I actually did kinda the same thing, I decided to take a break from the missions because they were too boring, specially because the only motivation to play these was to open the new levels. Once I reached 100 gems I decided to do something else and I started to super-optimize relics time trial. I feel like there should be something else that should be opened after you complete the 120 missions. @Peti321 had a great idea about that

Imagine if after you finish the 120 gems you unlock harder versions of the minibosses and bosses, your character would run faster than normal, Aku Aku crates and dizzy mode are disabled in this mode by default, the bosses itself are also harder, and the rewards for completing would be a lot of crystals, XP and trophies, and while you reach certain milestones you receive skins and also receive a special reward when you finish all prestige levels.

Any questions about CoTR, feel free to send a PM asking me! (Keep in mind my timezone is UTC -3)

Want to see my YouTube channel? Click Here.

My Playlist with all my personal best Relic Times (All World Records) here.

Learn here how to execute every CoTR trick I do in Time Trials.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Peti321Peti321 Posts: 481 Level 3

I have a feeling that they are going to add more mission and you have to move past the 120 gem limit. 🙂

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 326 Crash On the Run Moderator

Definitely. I mean, we're missing some levels so I'm 99.99% sure they'll add at least 80 more.

Any questions about CoTR, feel free to send a PM asking me! (Keep in mind my timezone is UTC -3)

Want to see my YouTube channel? Click Here.

My Playlist with all my personal best Relic Times (All World Records) here.

Learn here how to execute every CoTR trick I do in Time Trials.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.