🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

I found a bug - Can't finish inferno mutagen nitrous brio's gang

calamariocalamario Posts: 4 Newbie
edited February 24 in Support

First of all , I wanted to thank for this game , brings me back great memories , Excelent game , unfortunately I found a glitch when playing inferno crab, when.playing inferno mutagen nitrous brio's gang. I can't finish the level , it kicks me.out of the app , please fix this , I love the game, the exact moment it kicks me out is right after breaking the last checkpoint before facing the crab . 

Best Answers

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend
    Accepted Answer

The issue will be fixed... 💞

@calamario - If you play the newest build 0.30.8 you have to downgrade into the previous build for now which is 0.7.9230 because it more stable version!

However the team is working hard to fix the bugs and glitches that happen on the new build but i can't promise you at all my friend, i will tag @QueenMia so she can help you with more details around this... ✊

Hope that helps... Have a great day!

See you in Ice Warp Island... 🧊

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,623 Level 5
    Accepted Answer

GLITCH REPORTED!

You should get it fixed soon! The Update 0.30 which is the latest version currently, has many broken features, which need fixing, you should soon see a fix! On the other hand, the update also has improved many things.

Please let us know about anymore Bugs you find in the game, this particular bug has been reported

Accepted Answer
  • W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5
    Accepted Answer

I wrote something on the discussion "patch notes 0.30", if you want to downgrade to the 0.7.9230 version you can try to do what I wrote there.

Accepted Answer

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.