🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Get a chance to Win Crystals HERE 😎
🚨 Report a Bug HERE

Reduce the refill cooldown of some levels and weapons

W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 824 Crash On the Run Moderator

Temple Ruins, Dino Might, Snow Go and Bear It have too high refill cooldowns which makes the progression much slower and sometimes even boring (6-8h). All levels should have the same cooldown time, between 2-3h. The progression is way more fluid and linear this way.

About the weapon cooldowns, the ray guns and bazzokas should have a reduced time (the longest time you should wait to a weapon to be built is 6h, but the oxide bazooka takes 18h). If the progress doesn't feel linear for the new players, mostly of them will lose interest of the game very quickly. Even I don't want to collect resources anymore because it just take too long to make stuff and progress.

Any questions about CoTR, feel free to send a PM asking me! (Keep in mind my timezone is UTC -3)

Want to see my YouTube channel? Click Here.

My Playlist with all my personal Best Relic Time Trials (Most World Records) here.

Learn here how to execute every CoTR trick I use in Time Trials.

17 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.