🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 | Win Purple Crystals in the Wumpa Games HERE 🥭 | Win more Purple Crystals in the collection challenge HERE 💥

Editing the Team name and description about the team

Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 510 Level 3

Is it possible for creator of the team to edit the team's name and description about it? Plus need some kind of icon badge for the player who creates the team, instead of wasting the crystals to create another one.

34 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Stsonic64Stsonic64 Posts: 25 Level 2

Yeah I kinda wanna edit my team description :v

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• BooksterBookster Posts: 229 Level 3

This definitely should be an option in the game.

• ShurikoShuriko Posts: 23 Level 2

This is very important. Let's keep this thread up.

• r0mYr0mY Posts: 35 Level 2

We need this soon. Whats a team woth, when it can not change its name? Thats a big point.

I started a team and thought i can change name and avatar anytime. So a lot of people join my team and now we want to give the team a new flair with a better team name. But we can not.

This is so important!

Please make this happen :-)

• MrDeutschMrDeutsch Posts: 5 Level 2

Sería una opción necesaria y demasiado buena

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.