🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Get a chance to Win Crystals HERE 😎
🚨 Report a Bug HERE

COTR - The Countdown begins, how many are excited to play the new platform or crash?

StrategyStrategy Posts: 3 Newbie
edited March 8 in Discussions

The Countdown begins, how many are excited to play the new platform or crash?

Comments

• StrategyStrategy Posts: 3 Newbie

I've had a blast as a beta tester.. I can't wait yo see the finished project and see what new additions and bug fixes have evolved. You get to continue the run without watching a video or paying something like apples or gems, so I will kiss that when the final edition comes out as you can have a pretty good run and collect lots. If you have to lose it all it would make you more engaged and enraged.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,532 Community Manager

Hi there @Strategy and warm welcome to the COTR Community 👋 Super happy to hear that you're as excited as we are 🤩

While you wait for March 25th, you can go say Hi to Aku Aku here and receive your protector badge! You can also check the Discussions around COTR here, I'm sure there are plenty you'd like to join 😉

And if you need anything, our COTR Mods will be happy to help, so don't hesitate to ask @W35Gamer and @MightyWolf!

Well, I'll see you around then, Bandicoot ✌️

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.