🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 | Win Purple Crystals in the Wumpa Games HERE 🥭 | Win more Purple Crystals in the collection challenge HERE 💥

Something Suspicious in the Leaderboard

Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 510 Level 3

You know, this team suddenly jump up to top from lower rank, and the points doesn't add up to the representative points. Is it a cheat?

Best Answer

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend
    Accepted Answer

This guild has been reported to the game team!

@Reilayne92 - Thanks for sharing this complaint, i will pass it to the team and hope you will looking into it!

Hope that helps, have a great day!

See you in Wumpa Island... 💞

Accepted Answer

🍇 ✦—• What's new in COTR •—✦ 💎

The biggest Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Community Competition is HERE! 💞💎

Collect as much trophies as you can to beat other players progress for the big rewards... Join the first Wumpa Games Now!

🚨 ✦—• Join My Secret Island •—✦ 🏝️

🚀 ✦—• COTR Update Progress •—✦ ⏳

🐺 ✦—• More Activities •—✦ 🔔

🎮 ✦—• Play More King Games! •—✦ 👑

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• CanòNymous237CanòNymous237 Posts: 95 Level 3

@Reilayne92 Perhaps there were so many members in the clan, who once they had abandoned the trophies, abandoned the clan the counter remained at 18,000 trophies

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend
    Accepted Answer

This guild has been reported to the game team!

@Reilayne92 - Thanks for sharing this complaint, i will pass it to the team and hope you will looking into it!

Hope that helps, have a great day!

See you in Wumpa Island... 💞

Accepted Answer

🍇 ✦—• What's new in COTR •—✦ 💎

The biggest Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Community Competition is HERE! 💞💎

Collect as much trophies as you can to beat other players progress for the big rewards... Join the first Wumpa Games Now!

🚨 ✦—• Join My Secret Island •—✦ 🏝️

🚀 ✦—• COTR Update Progress •—✦ ⏳

🐺 ✦—• More Activities •—✦ 🔔

🎮 ✦—• Play More King Games! •—✦ 👑

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.