🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 | Win Purple Crystals in the Wumpa Games HERE 🥭 | Win more Purple Crystals in the collection challenge HERE 💥

Problem getting blue hyena skin

Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 510 Level 3

I just login using my iphone 11 with my old account...and pre-registered last year, but why I haven't got the blue hyena skin😕?

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 510 Level 3
    Accepted Answer

Oh sorry, just got it updated thanks😅

Accepted Answer
  • LordSommerLordSommer Posts: 20 Level 2

I have the same issue, i still dont have the blue hyena skin. Im using king account only. Can you login with google play on android?

Ps: are you Hello my chickens team leader? Accepting super active players opening a slot? Thanks

• Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 510 Level 3
    Oh, that you have to pre-register on official website on crash on the run prior to global release (blue skin hyena) I just log in using the same king account that I used on my android to my iphone.

Ps: Oh yes, I'm the leader of Hello my chicken, btw pm me

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.