🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Confirmation popup when using crystals.

Comments

• MuchoMucho Posts: 365 Level 3

So strange, that this is not in the game.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PauoloPauolo Posts: 407 Level 3

More like it's purposefully ignored by the developers for obvious reasons...

• MSupremeMSupreme Posts: 205 Level 3

I’ve bought the third part of the Nitro Lab this way :(

• BlitzrechtBlitzrecht Posts: 2 Newbie

Voted. I have lost more than 100 crystal because my finger are to big for my little phone :(

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2

Honestly this should have been fixed during beta, its horrible the game was allowed to launch like this. Punishing people for a minor mistake of clicking on something wrong and not being allowed a refund. I can see the reason for not continously refunding people to avoid exploitation but the game has been out for over a month and it still hasn’t been dealt with. The game guide doesn’t even let players know that this can happen, you basically just have to find out the hard way and then be told by customer support that it’s your own fault…

• DuintalDuintal Posts: 150 Level 3

I noticed that there actually is kind of a popup in the store though.

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 400 Level 3

@QueenMia @W35Gamer @MightyWolf can we get an official statement on why the developers chose to not add a confirmation button on some parts in Coco's Base while there is a confirmation button on other parts where you can buy items with Crystals?

Also, why hasn't this been implemented yet? It's been the idea with the most upvotes for most part of when the game has officially been released. The way this is handled, not having a confirmation button on crystal purchases and the choice to only reimburse players once, is just an awful way to treat your player base and certainly not making it grow.

Having the most voted idea be something so basic that anybody who can read code and change it on a very basic level can fix in 30 minutes and still not having done anything about it after this long is not making me think the developers want this to be a game that can have a healthy playerbase for a prolonged period of time.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2

@MaCoPi The reason why it was created like that in the first place and isn’t being changed is most likely from a busyness point of view. If they can make players feel bad about their loss of crystals and incentivize some people to buy them back, it will be considered as a win for the company. Even if developers wants to change it for the sake of the players it is not their decision to make, i bet you this game design was encouraged by activision.

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

My guess would be because developers also need to follow orders from higher ups (regarding monetization), so I wouldn't blame them for 100% of the game's problems. But I still agree that the monetary side of the game is not even close to friendly to the players. (like the new feature to lose resources in collection runs)

Well saying developer does not solely address the poor code monkeys. Usually they have to follow a lead programmer, or feature owner. Saying devs, means those of the development studio team that are responsible for decisions like these.

The biggest problem I see is that the decision takers, those who do not wish to change anything related to the game's micro-transaction economy, are turning this section of the Community into a lie. Will it take stirring unrest on the game's social networks (facebook, twitter) for them to yield too? It seems that's the only effective way to go against hostile monetization practices nowadays. And thanks to that, games with MTX economy are on the radar of governments now.

• GetHankedGetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

That is Activision game studio for you, well renowned for doing tricks like that 👿

They all do, not just Activision, until they get slapped on the hand by government officials, investors or IP owners.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.