🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

(CONTEST REWARD ENDED) 🥭 SHARE YOUR EXCITEMENT, WIN AN EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY BADGE! 🥇

1202122232426Next

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 47,638 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We can only use English on this area around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well who have used another language on next time. 😉

Also please read the House Rules here!

** If you can speak/write German/French/Spanish Language, you can join and ask here on International Corner. Thanks! 😊 **

You can see list all of Ambassadors who have helped players on International Corner here👇

@Nat09 - She is French Ambassador that she can helping players on French Corner. 🇨🇵

@Spinnifix - She is German Ambassador that she can helping players on German Corner. 🇩🇪

@hechicerilla - She is Hispanic Ambassador that she can helping players on Spanish Corner. 🇪🇸

Anyway, Have you playing Crash On the Run? 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

If yes, join this game's discussions and contests :

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Get a chance to Win Crystals HERE 😎

✍️ Subscribe here to Crash on the Run Tagging List! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

You can also check to learn guides around King Community and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍 Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎 (Diamond Diaries Contest) 

🌞 Summer Fun Community Contest here! 🌞 (Global Contest)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • Crusher432Crusher432 Posts: 74 Level 3
  • ranathungaranathunga Posts: 106 Level 2
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,582 Legend

Hello @ranathunga! 👋

Welcome to King Community & to Wumpa Island! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️👑

If you play Crash On the Run, join this game's discussion and contest: Find out your COTR name HERE | Earn badges and in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 | Wumpa Games is coming... Stay tuned HERE! | 🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶✌️

To learn more about the Community and read the House Rules, go ahead HERE!

Have a nice and safety day!

See you in the island... 🍇

(MightyWolf Signature Candy Crush image)

🐣 Follow me on Twitter 📲

🎨 Join my Secret Art Nook Cave 💣

🎮 Play More King Games! 👑

• ranathungaranathunga Posts: 106 Level 2

Woow this is so fun game.

• queenFaygoqueenFaygo Posts: 7 Level 2

I didn't know about the contests until now; very cool

• Moh1977Moh1977 Posts: 4,807 Level 4

Great games. I'm addicted to games

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.