🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

WHERE’S MY "EXCLUSIVE MISSIONS" FROM THE BANDICOOT PASS!

SenseiYasirSenseiYasir Posts: 35 Level 2

No. They’re not in the mission panel thingy.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend
    edited April 1 Accepted Answer

@SenseiYasir - Don't worry, through the season the Mission Board wil be coming every weekend and today you can now start your missions collecting ingrediants and weapons to collect up to 1000 trophies!

Accepted Answer
  • BednyczeBednycze Posts: 28 Level 2

Hello, so this Exclusive Missions are weekly missions? Why this information is not in the game? So if i got it right, you can do it only once per weekend, yesterday was start, i did 3 Millestones and it dissapeared. I recommend some timer on it.

• SenseiYasirSenseiYasir Posts: 35 Level 2
  • abunaiYoabunaiYo Posts: 105 Level 2
    edited April 5

I bought the pass and mine never appeared — I guess I had the pass backwards, I thought the collection to the skins was the pass, so now that’s another thing I’ve paid for and not gotten

Edit Oh actually I did get missions last weekend! But I’ve played this weekend and didn’t get another set?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.