🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 | Win Purple Crystals in the Wumpa Games HERE 🥭 | Win more Purple Crystals in the collection challenge HERE 💥

Punishment System in Leaderboard

Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 533 Level 3

Hi, I want to suggest that whenever the clan that caught redhanded being cheater/hacker posted privately or in community will not receive any rewards by the end of season..Agreed?

15 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• AbriumAbrium Posts: 268 Level 3

You know what, on my previous season of team event. The cheaters actually manage to steal the no.1 spot at last few hours. It is really disheartening and unacceptable. These cheaters were so desperate for free win.

I agreed with this idea of yours.

They ( cheater/hacker ) need to learn some good lesson from this dishonest action.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• connorcerealconnorcereal Posts: 27 Level 2

for sure, this makes sense and there should definitely be a punishment system.

• Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 533 Level 3

As well permanent ban and termination of King's account for cheater/hacker

• GreeehgGreeehg Posts: 30 Level 2

Hopefully King has ways of monitoring this?

• SmileyGuy²SmileyGuy² Posts: 153 Level 3

Mhm definitely cheaters should get what they deserve, but it wouldn't be fair if only one member in the team was hacking and everyone was punished for it. Just my thoughts on it. :)

• VictoryDeBloisVictoryDeBlois Posts: 9 Level 2

Well, as far as I know you are able to report the team(s) and player(s) that seem suspicious or crearly cheating, for instance I reported a player which had 100k trophies on the 1st two days of the game, just reported and in a day it dissapeared. But yes, I also agree on punishment on cheaters.

• reebok93reebok93 Posts: 14 Level 2

Usually an account ban is done, so if you ask me - this is a bit of a useless idea, but ok I voted still

• PablOFHPablOFH Posts: 113 Level 3

Good idea, managing your clans in depth sounds pretty good, take my vote

• CaitTheCatCaitTheCat Posts: 27 Level 2

I wouldn't punish the entire team... There will be ALWAYS players in the clan that are legal and don't have anything to do with the cheaters. If anything, i would ban these users or take their right to join clans or contribute with their trophies (with the proper flag so others know it).In the worse cases, someone can open a clan, get it first place and not even know someone is using cheats or bug exploits... This happened in my clan. No one knew until someone commented a bug exploit and all the other players (me included) started complaining that no one should do it. Our team is second place now, (was first in the first leaderboard) and we are all legal. Players just need the bugs fixed ASAP and only the bug exploiters/cheaters punished in order to have a good community.

• Regi93Regi93 Posts: 48 Level 2

They should just ban the specific cheaters and remove all the trophies from the clan (which were collected by the cheaters).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.