🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Get a chance to Win Crystals HERE 😎
🚨 Report a Bug HERE

I missing my trophies in the clan to 0

VanειιoρεVanειιoρε Posts: 1 Newbie

Good afternoon support from King

I want to report a problem that occurred in my game today, April 7, 2021, the cups that I had accumulated in the clan in which I am inside were reduced to "0" in addition to not being able to increase more cups either with wumpas, steps or survival races I always stay at 0 cups in the clan.

I strongly ask you to support me so that this error is corrected.

Greetings.

Answers

• BednyczeBednycze Posts: 18 Level 2

Did you used glitch for trophies?

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• VinpakyVinpaky Posts: 18 Level 2
  • Spongie01Spongie01 Posts: 9 Level 2

Same here, I can see my trophies, but clanmates can’t. My trophies also don’t increase in the clan.

• BednyczeBednycze Posts: 18 Level 2

If you used glitch then you was punished for deleting all your trophies. And i think they only banning this people not anyone else. Until now i saw 3 people backward to 0 trophies.

• DiogooDiogoo Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello I am also having the same problem

I have zero trophies and I did not use any glitch or failure ... I was harmed 😔

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.