🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

[SURVIVAL RUN] Force closing when you hit 250 trophies in the first Run

KennyMccormickKennyMccormick Posts: 28 Level 2

Hi! I don't know if I'm the only one encountering this error but the app is force closing when I hit 250 trophies and worst part is your ticket is lost and you didn't get your trophies. So I'm forced to kill myself before I reach 200 trophies in my first run because I'm scared again to loss both ticket and trophies.

Btw my app is updated. I'm using Samsung Galaxy S8

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Race2DeathRace2Death Posts: 21 Level 2

I've came close to reaching that on my first run with no deaths, but I'm on an Samsung S10+. This game is quite buggy and older gen phones don't seem to help at all with newer games like Crash on The Run. My friend has a cheap track phone from walmart and the game on their phone is so laggy when running. Not to mention the game kills the battery quickly and uses a lot of memory on phone.

• GetHankedGetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5
    Accepted Answer

This is a known issue and they are currently working on a stability fix, happens on all devices, and that’s the best thing you can do is force die around 200-250 mark, and then watch ad to revive seems not to crash after that. 👍

Accepted Answer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.