👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Missing Trophies update 🚨

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,743 Community Manager
edited April 23 in Support

🥭 No account yet? Join us here in 2 seconds! 🥭

Hi Bandicoot 👋

Below are updates about the missing trophies/trophies disappearing situation:

** Update 23rd April **

The Team is currently working on restoring your trophies - But most players should have got them back now.

We will still be looking at the best way to handle cheaters and avoid unfair flagging in the future, so bear with us while we're making sure it all goes smoothly.

** Update 22nd of April **

I really understand the frustration and just wanted to let you know that the team has been working on it non-stop today and they hope to come up with a solution shortly. A fix is on its way so please don't despair!
We'll keep you posted asap. Thanks everyone for your time and patience with us today!

Pssst.. Note that they still need a bit of time to make sure it all work as intended, so bear with us. If all works out as planned, you should get your score back within the next few days but at the moment we can't say exactly how nor when.

** Update 21st of April 2021 **

Trophies have been reset - This happened while we were trying to solve the cheating problem and it seems that some players were flagged unfairly. We do not know exactly who's concerned but we are looking into it. We know that it is frustrating and we are very sorry about it. Please know that our devs are doing their best to handle and fix the situation. We will continue to work toward making the game clean and your accomplishments meaningful and your reports will help us on that! We'll keep you updated on the issue asap.

** Update 13th of April 2021 **

You might have noticed that some of your trophies have disappeared - This can be due different reasons and our N.Sane Studio Team is currently looking into it to find out what's going on.

We understand that this is frustrating and we're very sorry 😕 We're doing our best to improve the situation so please bear with us.

However, here are a few things to know:

👉 We're dealing with a certain amount of cheaters. And this means extra work for our Game Studio. For now, people identified as cheaters are seeing their trophies reset to 0 and/or being banned. We know that some of you might be flagged unfairly and the Team is currently looking at solutions on how to handle those cases in the best and fairest way. If you think you have been flagged unfairly, please contact our Support here and explain your situation.

👉 Remember the rules when leaving a Team:

We will continue to work toward making the game clean and your accomplishments meaningful and your reports will help us toward that!

Thanks for your patience and see you on the run!

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
🥭 Play Crash on the Run!    🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟

Best Answers

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 14,924 Crash On the Run Moderator
    edited April 21 Accepted Answer

This bug will be fixed... 🐛✅

@Lorthiras - Like what @QueenMia saids, this issue is under investigation and will hopefully be fixed soon... Please keep your app updated to get all fixes as soon as they are released!

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,055 Crash On the Run Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hello there!

So today there was a massive clearance of people and the developers are already aware of there was lots of false positives. They're already making a form to the players that had this issue so when they finish doing it I'll post the link to you (so they can look at all accounts at once). It might take a few hours.

Accepted Answer

📝 Any questions about COTR, feel free to send a PM asking me! (Keep in mind my timezone is UTC -3)

💬 Official COTR discord group here.

🎥 Want to see my YouTube channel? Click here.

🛠 Contact the King support clicking here.

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,743 Community Manager
    edited April 23 Accepted Answer

Hi guys!

Glad to see that some of you already got their trophies back - As you could guess, the Team is currently working on restoring the trophies so bear with us while we're making sure it all goes smoothly. We will also keep on looking at the best way to handle cheaters and avoid unfair flagging.

Thanks again for your patience 🙌

Accepted Answer

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🥭 Play Crash on the Run!    🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟
    edited April 23 Accepted Answer

Hey guys!

I totally understand your frustration but please don't despair! We are still be looking at the best way to avoid unfair flagging, so bear with us.

We should be running a new update next week so some good news should be coming, hopefully!

Thank you, Bandicoots!

Accepted Answer

Want to PLAY more?

🌟
    edited April 26 Accepted Answer

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that we're not forgetting about you, guys. We understand your frustration and please know that the team is putting a lot of efforts into finding the best solution. They see your comments, know how you feel and keep that in mind to come up with something that hopefully will suit all. We have a new release planned for today and more news should come this week.

Again, we're sorry for the trouble. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have more info for you guys.

Thank you all 👋

Accepted Answer

Want to PLAY more?

🌟
    Accepted Answer

Hi guys!

Again, I understand the frustration and I'm really sorry about it. However, I did not say that the new update would solve the problem, but that we will give you more update this week. As we speak they're working on running checks and change the flagging system. It's taking them time to figure out what's best, but as I already mentioned, they know and understand your situation.

I'm sorry that this is taking time. We're doing our best to improve the experience for you all. Thanks for your patience, we'll keep you posted as soon as we have more to share.

Accepted Answer

Want to PLAY more?

🌟
Prev13456744

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.