🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Missing Trophies update 🚨

Answers

• GreenBlazerGreenBlazer Posts: 16 Level 2

Last night before bed my team had over 65,000 trophies over the second place team. We have been battling this team all season and we were finally in a good position over them. Today our trophies have dropped by 95,000 and the best I can tell no one from my team was kicked or banned (I say this because I have been in 17th place in our team for a while and I'm still in 17th place and I dont have enough trophies for even 2 people below me to have been reset to 0 and the teams overall count to have dropped enough to make us come close to losing 1st place). My team doesn't cheat and a lot of us have spent money on the game (no one on my team that has spent money would risk getting their accounts banned by cheating)! I haven't spent much on the game myself but if my team gets cheated out of our rewards after putting money into it I will not be playing anymore.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• LeonNrgLeonNrg Posts: 75 Level 2
    edited April 29

And that's like they're treating us...

Another automated email saying they'll close my ticket because apparently I'm not answering to them (and I opened FIVE tickets).

@W35Gamer told me to talk to Sanya (Aku Aku), but as you can see he/she has been ignoring me since April 25th.

And we can't get our money back, of course.

I've been shadowbanned for 20 days now. No answer, no empathy, just "bare with us", "they're working on it". Yep, we clearly can see that, yeah, of course... We are just trash to them, they literally don't care about us at all.

@MightyWolf @QueenMia

• HickmatteoHickmatteo Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited April 29
  • hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 655 Level 3

@Hickmatteo

That's what a "Softban" looks like, you got your Trophies and can gain new Trophies, but it doesn't count for the Team.

Your Teammates probably see you with "0" Trophies, you may ask them if you have friends you can contact outside of the Game that are part of a Team.

edited April 29

@hanautaBOB @QueenMia -

USER : 12439159696

tell me the different between me and this guy(the first one) ?

As far as I know you never show me that I cheated.... You public called me as one with no proof of that .

I invested real money (more than 200 euro)and time on your game and that's what I get.... I just played your game that actually you create.... I'm not an hacker, I'm not a thief, But now thanks to you I have a scarlet letter on my name

Could you please explain to everyone why you SOFBAN me?

I have been working in hospitality for year's now and this is not how you treat ppl .

Pls I'm very curious about this

Thanks

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 655 Level 3

@Hickmatteo

He didn't get flagged by the system and you unfortunately were😒

I know how much it sucks, I got flagged by the System as well and all the while there a people with more Trophies that just got lucky, I guess.😕

I know it's super frustrating. Especially since there might still be obvious cheaters running about unpunished...

But the Devs are working on a fix, so we can only try to be patient and hope they find a solution before the Event ends. 😔

Yes, I know I know, you don't want to read about that... But sadly there is nothing more to do about it.

If the number of Reports goes up from 10.000 thousand complaints to 20.000, it's not gonna change anything anymore, it's already their Top Priority to sort these things out...

But I'm not exactly sure when it's getting fixed and if we will get some compensation or not (we would deserve it for all the troubles, but I'm just a Random Player/User, I can't enfirce this suggestion).

It's extremely unfortunate that in your case it actually makes the difference between 1st and 2nd place, so I hope they will consider it if it's not fixed in Time before the Season ends.🙄

Don't forget to share your Player ID, without it they can't fix your issues!

If you share you Player ID, the Screenshots of the Issue (that you edit out of your previous post for some reason...) and @ the CotR Mods like QueenMia, MightyWolf or W35Gamer, they will forward it and when this issue gets resolved your Account will be fixed as well.

We just don't know when exactly it's gonna be resolved and what exactly will happen with the current season...

I'm sorry that this is not what you want to hear, but the sad reality is there isn't much we can do about it, except make sure to have our Player IDs passed so the fix will be applied to our accounts.

Believe me, if there was a big red button to undo all that I'd just press it myself... :(

edited April 29

@hanautaBOB

Sorry I thought you were part of the king staff 😅

• OwanekoOwaneko Posts: 50 Level 2

Shadowban

18 days please fix

Not a hacker !!!

Not use a glitch !!!

Support does not help 10 emails unanswered !!!

180 euros invested, thanks for the rip off

• zaitechzaitech Posts: 4 Newbie

My team members told me that I've lost my trophies, but everything is appears ok from my device.

This is the trophies from my device:

From the device of another member in the same team:

I see another member with 0 trophy and this member doesn't know that she got 0 trophy:

And the same problem happend to another members in the team. So why we have lost our trophies and have different display???!!!! Please fix it before the season ends; because we've lost the first spot due this bug!!!!

The team ID: 714679954

• OwanekoOwaneko Posts: 50 Level 2

Shadowban for glitch use or play too much

• DzedajDzedaj Posts: 49 Level 2

@zaitech It happens everywhere, it's a game's fault, I've been waiting for it for 16 days. you have to wait for a repair, but no one knows when it will be 🤷🤷🤷

• DzedajDzedaj Posts: 49 Level 2

also still waiting for repair 😒😒😒

• LorrenzoLorrenzo Posts: 61 Level 2

A shadow ban for playing too much, we think you're addicted.

Kind of a warning.

You play too much, here's a shadow ban you can get rid of. (ps we want the best for you). 🤔

• AbriumAbrium Posts: 278 Level 3

When they ban somebody for playing too much eventhough there is no cheat involved. NANI ?

This is painful, why oh why... I'm not even mad anymore, just feeling more sadder.

• Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 547 Level 3

I'm even more worried if this unfair ban going to be lurking on next season too..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.