🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Missing Trophies update 🚨

1383940414244Next

Answers

• ayyash77ayyash77 Posts: 7 Level 2

I always replace (steps) for trophies, but the game needs to be fixed ، I hate losing after all the effort

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🥰 Great first place, we still have a lot ahead 👍🏻

• chrochetmamachrochetmama Posts: 3 Newbie

Its bin over a week now that i cant see any adds i cant keep allot of stepps and IT sucks there is no help for the issue i send many emails With no Solution its frustraiting me, last season IT was the same i cant help my team as i should also i cant het my daily rewards aswell in losing the fun very fast

• OwanekoOwaneko Posts: 50 Level 2

they won't do anything about it, but try that

Here's what you have to do if you don't have a opportunity to watch a ads in the game... 👇

• Go to Device Settings!
    • Then go to CrashOnTheRun!
    • Clear Cache!
    • Force Stop!
    • Restart your Device!
    • & Voila!

You need a King Account to do this

• JacuśJacuś Posts: 39 Level 2

I have been waiting since the beginning of the season for prizes for the previous one, if nothing helps here, I remove myself from the forum. also from the game, I'll see if anything has improved in the fall

czekam od początku sezonu na nagrody za poprzedni, jeśli tu nic niepomaga pisanie to usuwam się z forum. również z gry, zobaczę na jesień czy coś się poprawiło

• KysartSarglinKysartSarglin Posts: 199 Level 3

Jacus you cheated and admitted it. Now you want even them to give you something for it?

@chrochetmama try the steps owaneko told you. If that doesn't work you have to wait them to fix the bug. Until then exchange everytime your 20.000 steps and try to avoid death in runs. I can't suggest you something more than this. Sorry.

• SuperKrzysiekSuperKrzysiek Posts: 2 Newbie

Missing 250 trophies. Super Krzysiek PM!

Hi, How can you change a Crash&Coco in your profile, what your friends can see, does anyone know?

I lost steps again, what is the solution?

• DzedajDzedaj Posts: 49 Level 2

@ayyash77 whenever you break in, you lose your steps unless you use a slide or advertisement

I know this ? But I had 200 thousand steps, after i started playing the game got a failure, and when I restarted it I only found the steps in the picture

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.