🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Are we the black sheep of this community?

RichardcroftRichardcroft Posts: 33 Level 2

given the fact that many users who had their trophies removed in the last few days have them magically back today, the team is actually doing something for us poor outcast souls who have had and reported this problem from the start (two weeks in my case) and we are STILL in the same situation or can we officially stop playing this game? literally seeing most of the players who have barely had this problem for three days have their problem fixed while we are here after weeks, after a thousand attempts to contact you all privately...

you cannot understand how frustrating it is.

Best Answer

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 14,742 Crash On the Run Moderator
    Accepted Answer

This bug will be fixed... 🐛✅

If you are not cheating, it's 100% chance that you've receive a huge bug and the studio is currently working on restoring the trophies to you so bear with us while we're making sure it all goes smoothly, they will also keep on looking at the best way to handle cheaters and avoid unfair flagging!

Please keep your app updated to get all fixes as soon as they are released!

Accepted Answer

🍇 ✦—• What's new in COTR •—✦ 💎

🏆 Wumpa Games... Coming Soon! 🥭

The new community competition experience will be coming this summer... 🏖️

Check this out for more info HERE! 

🚀 ✦—• COTR Update Progress •—✦

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶 Updated: May 4th, 2021 ⚡

🐛 Known Issues 🔧 ⚡ Updated: May 4th, 2021

📝 Patch Notes ⚙️ ⚡ Updated: May 3th, 2021

🐺 ✦—• My Activities •—✦ 🔔

🐣 Follow me on Twitter 📲

🎨 Follow me on Behance 💣

🎮 My Progress 📱⚡Coming Soon!

Prev1

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• eskarinaeskarina Posts: 40 Level 2

I’ve had to go through multiple tickets and reports because their support is not able to receive most email replies (a known issue that has been ongoing for well over a month).

They still seem no closer to solving our issue.

• JocikJocik Posts: 34 Level 2

Yes i have the same problem... But they keep saying they are working on it... but my points still dont count to my team... and my teammates got they thropies back... they are only saying wait wait wait... I ask if im ban or im bugged.. and they cant even answer that... they dont even know if they baned me ........

• RichardcroftRichardcroft Posts: 33 Level 2

same here. 

me and another player on my team have had our trophies reset now for TWO weeks. 

three days ago they reset the trophies to other players in my team and there were 6 of us without trophies. 

today there are two of us again, the initial ones. ridiculous.

• LeonNrgLeonNrg Posts: 74 Level 2

Yeah, I think we are!

I've been banned for 2 weeks too. I can't help my team at all. I've spent almost R$ 100,00 with this stupid game already for a ban lmao

I've opened three tickets already and they don't even answer us. It's so frustrating! We can't even send emails because they don't receive it. So we can't talk to them at all.

It's disgusting, it's sad, it's unfair... I don't know what else to call or feel. I'm totally pissed off right now!

Worst game support ever.

They just don't care about their players.

Accepted Answer

This bug will be fixed... 🐛✅

If you are not cheating, it's 100% chance that you've receive a huge bug and the studio is currently working on restoring the trophies to you so bear with us while we're making sure it all goes smoothly, they will also keep on looking at the best way to handle cheaters and avoid unfair flagging!

Please keep your app updated to get all fixes as soon as they are released!

Accepted Answer

🐣 Follow me on Twitter 📲

🎨 Follow me on Behance 💣

Here it goes again.

Just one more standard answer hahaha

• JocikJocik Posts: 34 Level 2

Yeah those answers are the same... "wait" "working on it" "we are trying"... AND WHAT THAT EVEN MEAN "IF YOU ARE NOT CHEATING " there are some cheat codes or some kind of trainer or what ? i dont even get it how am i supposed to cheat.

And yes it is crazy that they are solving latest issues but the old ones are in trash

the same cold, pre-set robotic auto answer that you copy and paste under every question that is asked about it.

this is definitely a good sign. Lmao 🙃

edited April 23

Unfortunately that's only i have to answer your question and because a lot o players have the same problem, i've posting the same answer!

PLEASE BE PATIENT!!!!!!

That's the only i can't tell you, I know it's super frustrated but i swear, once the fix is launched to everybody, this issue will not gonna happen to you again!

🐣 Follow me on Twitter 📲

🎨 Follow me on Behance 💣

PLEASE BE PATIENT!!!!!!

literally having and reporting this problem for two weeks. 

being ghosted with emails when I ask support with the tickets for help (I did it at least thirty times in the last weeks) after spending real money in your game and seeing that the problem spreads to other users a few days ago but today I wake up and find almost everyone who got this problem only in the last few days to have already everything fixed while me and the other 5 losers who are here from the beginning we still have to deal with another BE PATIENT and almost feel even guilty or bad for asking to fix something that we actually PAID for and still get yelled at for it.

got it. 🙃

I can't play and I can't get a refund.

Do you think that's fair? Because I really don't think so.

I’m so sorry for you 😢

luckily the IOS support has already given me back the money I requested this morning after I found out that King had fixed the problem for those who had only recently had the problem rather than us.

• PauoloPauolo Posts: 114 Level 2

The way I see it, the developers rushed (or were rushed) to add some anti-cheat system because of growing player complaints. In doing so, they came up with some sort of band-aid solution which unfortunately also affected players that were not cheating, and even more increased the complaints towards the game (and themselves). I'm guessing they're on a development nightmare right now, considering they are also working on new content for the game. Neither the rush nor the pandemic are going to help this game as service.

• CarlosElTopoQueGiraCarlosElTopoQueGira Posts: 33 Level 2

I was trying to get refund too, but you can't do that way, you need to contact King, unfortunately they don't f care and literaly stole our money with this broken game, just check, no one reply to refund requests... 👀

🤡

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.