Friend and Gifting features (And Friend Bonus feature) β€” King Community

πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ…Grab your Protector Badge HERE
πŸ† Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Friend and Gifting features (And Friend Bonus feature)

Pikboi15Pikboi15 Posts: 31 Level 2

They should make a friend and gifting feature. The reason why is, say for example you have a friend or family member join COTR. You could add them, and send them a gift to start them off. Maybe it could have said amount of materials and said amount of Purple Crystals. And another feature I want in COTR is a Friend Bonus feature. If you get to a said tier of friendship with a friend, you and your friend could get a few Materials,Exp,and 10 to 20 Purple Crystals.

9 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Chiara27011999Chiara27011999 Posts: 73 Level 2

I very like your idea! πŸ˜€

I very wish a friend list in Crash Bandicoot: On the Run. 😊 It would be really nice if we could send gifts to our friends and to get friend bonuses! πŸ˜€ 🎁

I voted for your idea! 😊 βœ…

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• arjuuarjuu Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,I am new to join king community, I don't know how can i contribute in this site.pls help me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.