Nsanity Island parts not yet available? β€” King Community

πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ…Grab your Protector Badge HERE
πŸ† Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Nsanity Island parts not yet available?

FrancescateaFrancescatea Posts: 6 Level 2

I defeated Nitrus Brio Oxide and unlocked a new part of the Nsanity Island, but when I entered the map, I couldn't see it, it is not available yet?

Best Answers

• Joey_YouTubeJoey_YouTube Posts: 991 Level 3
    Accepted Answer

Hello there πŸ€—

For next material you unlocked , it will be available next update ( near future ) to collect , for the time being try to reach 140 power gems & this is all what you have to do ( PS : you can't acquire Frizzle Flakes but to buy it with crystals which I don't recommend ) !

Have a nice day 🀩

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend
    Accepted Answer

This bug will be fixed... πŸ›βœ…

@Francescatea - First, congratulations that you've beat 130 mission that's impressive... πŸ€—

So this is a actual bug because it seems that you're unlock Road to Ruin Gem Run that was the latest land that you've reach in the N. Sanity Island before and let me tell you that you thought that the two icons are placed for Road to Ruin and The Great Gate that you've unlocked, they are not the exact icons for these lands and in reality they are replaced for the upcoming lands, Upstream and Beach Jungle... πŸ˜‰

Here's the icons of each N. Sanity Island lands... πŸ‘‡

The Great Gate... πŸ‘‡

Road to Ruin... πŸ‘‡

Beach Jungle... πŸ‘‡

Upstream... πŸ‘‡

However I'm already reporting this issue but it is under investigation and will hopefully be fixed soon... Please keep your app updated to get all fixes as soon as they are released!

Accepted Answer

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.