🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

language change bug and Wifi/Vending machine Bug

VaηειισρεVaηειισρε Posts: 17 Level 2
edited May 5 in Support

Player ID: 12509395095

Game Build: 1.20.42

Device: Huawei P20 Lite

Issue:

After updating my game to 1.20.42 it started to have some problems.

The first time I entered the game with the new update everything was fine but when I re-entered the game it started to bug.

1. The language of my game was changed from Spanish to English, then when I try to enter the game during the loading screen in english Language the game The game automatically closes

2. When the game lets me in, I notice that the vending machine does not load and other online services .

I do not know what to do, my wifi net it is stable, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, check the region of my phone and it is correct, clear cache and reboot my phone but I do not get results, it remains the same.

other online services don't work like checking my clan, my account, reporting a problem, aku aku missions.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5
    Accepted Answer

Hello there.

I'll forward this bug to the team so they can be aware of this issue and see what can be done.

Accepted Answer
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

@Vaηειισρε - Could you please update your game to the latest build and let me know if your problem got fixed?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.