🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Collection Run Glitch

Pikboi15Pikboi15 Posts: 31 Level 2

I don’t know why, but whenever I’m about to finish a collection run, when I’m on the warp pad, it’ll stop me from doing from doing anything and the only thing I could do to fix it, was to leave and lose all of my materials that I collected. Please fix this ASAP!

Best Answer

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 13,000 Community Manager
    Accepted Answer

Hi there @Pikboi15 and warm welcome to the COTR Community 👋

This is a known issue - We were able to reproduce this, and it seems to be triggered by animations happening before you get on top of the teleporter (such as jumping or sliding into the teleporter for example).

Therefore, we'd advice you to avoid triggering animations before entering the teleporter as it can get you stuck without a chance to get out with your stuff.

The Team will be looking into fixing this issue but we can't give you any estimated time frame for it yet.

Hope that clarifies!

Happy running and see you around the Community ✌️🥭

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 13,000 Community Manager
    Accepted Answer

Hi there @Pikboi15 and warm welcome to the COTR Community 👋

This is a known issue - We were able to reproduce this, and it seems to be triggered by animations happening before you get on top of the teleporter (such as jumping or sliding into the teleporter for example).

Therefore, we'd advice you to avoid triggering animations before entering the teleporter as it can get you stuck without a chance to get out with your stuff.

The Team will be looking into fixing this issue but we can't give you any estimated time frame for it yet.

Hope that clarifies!

Happy running and see you around the Community ✌️🥭

Accepted Answer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.