🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

No Collision in Survival runs, and Collection runs

Pikboi15Pikboi15 Posts: 31 Level 2

I don’t know why, but in Bear it survival run, there’s a point where the ground and platforms disappear and I’m forced to die. And I had died to no collision several times. And in Collection Runs, there’s also a point where when I go back to the base, I fall off the map. It’s been happening for a month now and I hope they get fixed.

Best Answer

• metabeemetabee Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 7 Accepted Answer

Same issue here. looks like its happenning on multiple devices. This is very troublesome. Here's a survival game screenshot that the stage became empty like no stage elements were generated, and I just fell down and died. Issue happened on the last update.

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Finy08Finy08 Posts: 141 Level 3
    edited May 6

Hi @Pikboi15,Today I had the same problem as yours, but it was in Dinomight, thanks for reporting before me😁👍, coming back to the answer, this problem will be fixed🛠 soon by the devs and I hope you have patience.

Have a Great Day!!☀️

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

Hey there!

Thanks for reporting this issue to us! Could you please write your player ID and device you're using so I can forward that to the team?

• metabeemetabee Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 7 Accepted Answer

Same issue here. looks like its happenning on multiple devices. This is very troublesome. Here's a survival game screenshot that the stage became empty like no stage elements were generated, and I just fell down and died. Issue happened on the last update.

Accepted Answer
  • TurnoverDuckTurnoverDuck Posts: 150 Level 3

@Pikboi15 I had similar issues on the snowy survival run map (sorry I can’t remember the name lol) When I get to a certain point the mushrooms don’t work anymore and instead of bouncing off of them I fall right through them and die

• clurby21clurby21 Posts: 3 Newbie

This has been happening to me too with the new update. One mushroom during the survival run doesn’t work and I crash into the wall, or I come up on what was pictured above and immediately die because there is no platform.

• GloInTheDarkGloInTheDark Posts: 63 Level 3

I had the same issues. Running out of real terrain to run on and dying, plus the mushrooms not bouncing and making you die.

LG G7 ThinQ,

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.