🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

no prizes for the first place of the season

JacuśJacuś Posts: 39 Level 2

so far I have not received awards for the team's first place in seasonal competitions, I have already written to help, you don't want to play, and thus continue to spend money in the game. give me back the prizes because I will give up this game even though I have already spent 200 euros

Comments

• RoshwerthRoshwerth Posts: 108 Level 2

what was the cause, was the team in first place in the classification or the table of team members? In the case of groups, they do not give a prize, they only give a prize if the team is in certain classification ranges, in case of a failure in the award ceremony, contact technical support, they will be able to help you better than me.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• JacuśJacuś Posts: 39 Level 2

so far I have not received team awards for my team's first place. I do not mention resetting the cups that are still visible, something like 60,000, I was in the game at the time when the prizes were distributed and the cups were reset, I hope you will solve my problem quickly because I would like to buy a Bandicot Pass...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.