Disappointed about Survival Run β€” King Community

πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ…Grab your Protector Badge HERE
πŸ† Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Disappointed about Survival Run

Samu92Samu92 Posts: 178 Level 2

The First picture I made 509 cups and then the game closed alone. I lose all this cups and the ticket while the second picture It's a bug. I'm frustrated when you try to arrive in first place. Please fix these bugs!! There are many others.

Comments

• MrGrinch989MrGrinch989 Posts: 13 Level 2

It's happening to everyone. Happened to me twice during my last run. There are a few posts on the support page about it.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Samu92Samu92 Posts: 178 Level 2

Yeah but there are many many many bugs not only One πŸ˜‚

Specialy in the Survival Run

• MrGrinch989MrGrinch989 Posts: 13 Level 2

Oh totally, there have always been bugs but nothing game breaking, until this appeared...

• TurnoverDuckTurnoverDuck Posts: 150 Level 3

Yup. This has happened to me multiple times. Especially frustrating when you spend gems on extra survival tickets

• winther1989winther1989 Posts: 5 Level 2

And in the run its was just dropping Down all 3 of us

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 607 Crash On the Run Moderator

I'm certain that the devs are already working on fixing this bug ^^

lets hope so πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Lets hope all bugs is fixet and have a Nice run. 😁

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

These bugs will be fixed... πŸ›βœ…

@Samu92 @winther1989 @Dimenzio @TurnoverDuck @MrGrinch989 - The issues is under investigation and will hopefully be fixed soon... Please keep your app updated to get all fixes as soon as they are released!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.