🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

I didn't recieve the last bandicoot pass last tier, bug

YodikkoYodikko Posts: 9 Level 2

Hello. Last pass I finished with 25,2k trophies and dindn't get the last tier prizes even if the bar was full. I even have a screenshot of it. Everytime I text the support they text me once and then they ask me for a screenshot. I provide it and never get asnwered...Maybe here I'll be more lucky. I even paid for the last pass..

Answers

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

Hello there!

There is one reason that could happened - you said that you finished with 25,200 trophies, right? But the amount of trophies you collected doesn't always match with the throphies the Bandicoot Pass counted, due to the fact if you play before a season starts or if you convert trophies while the event is not loaded (can happen because of connection issues), you'll end up seeing values not matching like this:

However if in your screenshot you actually reached 25k trophies but the Bandicoot Pass didn't give you any reward, I would recommend you try contacting the support again, but this time send the issue and the screenshot together in one single message, so they can immediately look at it. Don't forget to write your Player ID too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.