🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

[Closed] 🥭 Wumpa Fruit Contest 🥭 How many can you collect?

124Next

Comments

• Samu92Samu92 Posts: 134 Level 2

I don't think that It'll be if you do many thropies!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 543 Crash On the Run Moderator

Yeah, I too advise everyone to not gather that many wumpa fruits in a single run, until we get an official statement/answer from any of the devs.

Sad to see, that such a great contest got interrupted like this 😕

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,371 Crash On the Run Moderator

Hello everyone!

I have some bad and good news for you!

The bad news are - I'll be forced to close this contest due to this unexpected issue that is soft-banning everyone that collected over 10k is participating from the issue, since it might not be fixed that soon and will probably affect everyone else that tries to participate! I really apologize for that.

The good news are - I'll be opening a new contest in around 15 minutes, I will try to choose a different topic since collection runs are no longer possible.

Every choice is important - even the smallest ones can produce a outstanding impact anywhere on the future.

• Joey_YouTubeJoey_YouTube Posts: 968 Level 3

It was great contest though , let's look to the bright side and hope the best 🤗💙

Thanks @W35Gamer 👍🏻

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,930 Community Manager

Also guys, I wanted to say that we're looking into this - I've shared your IDs with the Studio and hopefully we can find a solution for those who've been soft-banned soon!

We're sorry about it and we'll try to keep you posted as soon as we can.

Thanks guys!

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🥭 Play Crash on the Run!    🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,930 Community Manager

Aaaand you probably noticed already, but the bans have been lifted and you should be back on track 💪 Sorry again for the pain and frustration.

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🥭 Play Crash on the Run!    🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟
This discussion has been closed.