🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

about some skins

FrozeniceFrozenice Posts: 84 Level 2
It is about the skins that we unlock in the seasons, I would like to unlock all of them and even those with the bandicoot pass but I do not have a credit card or paypal account, is it possible to unlock all the skins that have not been achieved get during the seasons ?, even if it is to be able to buy all the skins of the game with crystals.

Answers

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 618 Crash On the Run Moderator

Hey there 👋

according to the devs, every skin in this game will reappear in the future and only the "Blue Hyena" skin will remain exclusive. So even if you're not able to get the Bandicoot Pass skins this season, you should be able to get them in a later season.

How long it will take for them to reappear is something I can't answer, you just have to be a bit patient here 😄

• FrozeniceFrozenice Posts: 84 Level 2

knowing that I did not lose those skins forever that I did not get to get them in time and that I can get them all for free with the crystals makes me happier, I remember that I saw some adorable skins for coco bandicoot for example one in which she is disguised as a bunny like crash was disguised as a yellow chicken.

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 618 Crash On the Run Moderator

Oh yeah, those were the skins from the "Launch Party"

They do look adorable, don't they? 😄

• FrozeniceFrozenice Posts: 84 Level 2

yeah,i love it,she looks very cute with that costume and these rabbit teeths combine very well and that adorable bunny tail,how very cute,i don't want to lose money to get these skins,i want to buy every them with these power crystals,they are valuables,yeah... but i don't want to pay for them,like i said before,i don't have a credit card and i don't want to miss forever these skins of the characters,i want to get every all of them and have a good collection to see them more,but the most of them is where coco bandicoot using it,she is always looking lovely. 😍

and yes,i got the blue hyena,yes... is register in king from the game to get it so yeah,i got the exclusive one but yeah... i think in the future if i can buy every skins from the shop,is probably the special ones appears too there so i can buy them without getting the bandicoot pass or doing the races too,probably the bandicoot pass skin going to cost 1000 power crystals probably to get them.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?