🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

sooo i just lost all my steps i saved up to 340.9k and hoping to get a start up for season 3

2Next

Answers

• PugLifejmPugLifejm Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 12

Wow, so I contacted support about this and, from their reply, I got it figured out.

"This means that when you start a new run and Crash loses a life, you’ll have the option to keep ALL the steps you collected, in other words, all steps from this new run, plus the steps from previous runs.

If you don’t accept this option (the option to watch an ad or use your crystals to continue playing) you will lose ALL steps."

So it seems it's not a bug, but a feature. Which is just amazing in a game that crashes so much like this one. I didn't even recall my game closing when I lost my steps because it happens so often. Great work, guys. Great work.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

If you want the stuff you lost back you need to contact the support, since they are mainly in charge with issues with stuff lost due to bugs/issues (as I said earlier). Make sure to use the template I provided above. I can't request any sort of compensation, only customer support can, and mods don't have any direct contact with them.

• sushikumasushikuma Posts: 30 Level 2

wow this what support told me

Thank you for contacting King Player Relations,

I'm sorry to hear that is happening in your game. I understand this can be frustrating, but I will be more than happy to assist you.

I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with your game, I am more than happy to assist you with this. 

While technical issues are very frustrating, the great news is that they are also generally quite easily fixed. The first thing we need to do is make sure that your device is running as smoothly as possible so let’s try the following:

·       Close all apps and restart the device. Check for any updates for your device and apps:

·       Clear the cache frequently using this sequence: Settings > Apps > Game name > Clear cache.

·       Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We recommend having at least 2GB free - to check this see this link: 

If you think a picture might tell me something, a screenshot is usually a good idea. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please visit:

If the above steps do not resolve this, please let me know.

Thank you for understanding in this regard.

If you have any other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again for further assistance!

Have a sweet day, 🍭

Kind regards,

Valentine

King Player Relations

Your opinion matters greatly - especially to us! In the next days, you will receive a quick survey meant to evaluate the assistance that I personally provided you with. Thank you in advance! If you still need our assistance, please disregard the survey and get back to us as soon as possible.

• MuchoMucho Posts: 365 Level 3

What do you mean, you figured it out now? It is like that for months now, and the community is full of suggestions to change step loss to the single run that you are currently doing.

king support does not care i got an email saying heres an update on your question You currently have an open ticket with us here at King Player Support.

We hope everything is ok now! If your issue has been solved, you do not need to take any further action as your ticket will be closed automatically in 3 days.

If your issue has not been fully resolved, please get back to us as soon as possible and we'd be delighted to help.

Kind regards,

King Player Relations ur question

i responded back to them b4 and they sent me the same email....

• HanoufHanouf Posts: 6 Level 2

Omg i lost 16k and was this close 🤏🏼 to delete the game ☹️ i felt the 270k steps in my heart😭😭😭😭

Thanks for your kind reply and for the screenshots. Sorry if we didn't get back to you earlier.

I'm truly sorry that you lost your steps due to the game freezing on the advertising. I would be delighted to look into this for you however, unfortunately, I cannot manually add your lost steps to your account.

Please also note that free-earned items, according to our Terms of Service which you can read here  are not refundable while we always reinstate purchased items that were not used and lost.

I suggest you perform the steps my colleague suggested regularly to prevent similar issues from happening in the future.

I wish you a beautiful day,

Kind regards,

Luigi

King Player Relations

Your opinion matters to me! In the next days, you will receive a quick survey meant to evaluate the assistance you received from me. Please take two seconds to rate me from 1 to 5 stars, so I can keep improving my service to you and all our amazing players. Any additional comment can also be added right after your review. Thank you in advance.

wow that really sucks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.