🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 | Win Purple Crystals HERE 🥭

New Survival Run Idea

MatuskopogamerrMatuskopogamerr Posts: 7 Level 2

When you´re scelecting the survival run maps there could be a new one.

You can call it whatever you want.

The idea is that it would change levels throughout the run. For example:

You start in Turtle Woods. After 300 trophies, you make is so far through Turtle Woods, that you reach The Lost City, after 700 trophies you make it so far through The Lost City that you reach Temple Ruins etc.

If you want, you can change the amount of trophies needed to reach other areas, this is just my idea:

Turtle Woods - start

Lost City - 300 trophies

Temple Ruins - 700 trophies

Dino Might! - 1 500 trophies

After 2 500 trophies you get fired by a cannon to the second island

Sewer or Later - 2 500 trophies

The Lab - 4 000 trophies

Snow Go - 6 000 trophies

Bear It - 8 000 trophies

After 10 000 trophies you get fired by a cannot to the third island and you start getting crystals every 10 trophies

The Great Gate - 10 000 trophies

Road to Ruin - 12 000 trophies

Beach Jungle - 14 000 trophies

Upstream - 16 000 trophies

After 20 000 trophies(yes, it know it´s a lot of trophies, but it´s worth it) you get fired by a cannon to the fourth island

The fourth island will have signs saying "Coming soon!" all over them and on the ground there will be a QR code witch will reveal the name of the first level of the fourth island.

I hope that you like my idea and if you don´t, that´s OK.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.