🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

There are many cheats in this Season!

El_Mercader_XEl_Mercader_X Posts: 27 Level 2

Look at this one I'm competing with. The team description says: "Competitive" clan that assures you first place. This team did not appear in the top 10 in the first 5 days, and in less than 10 minutes it appeared in 1st place, after a few minutes the leader of that team doubled its number of trophies. not to mention that his level does not correspond to someone who wins many trophies in a short time. It is not the only one, there is much that need to be banned and those trophies removed from the accounts of those teams that have a cheater. sorry for my English, I am Argentine.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.