🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Team Mates

EckSkellyEckSkelly Posts: 2 Newbie

I don’t know how to go about getting Team Mates

I collect loads of Trophies but not enough to get above the Top 16

Can someone tell me How I Can Get Team Mates?

Comments

• banditopbanditop Posts: 90 Level 2
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• WumpaThumpaWumpaThumpa Posts: 176 Level 3

You can use the Find Your Team section of this site to advertise your alliance and get attention from other members who may join your team, or use it to find new teams you may wish to join. Otherwise it's just random luck who joins your team in the game. You can search for new teams to join also in the game by using the seach function in the Teams Menu. Hope this answers your question!

• EckSkellyEckSkelly Posts: 2 Newbie

I just keep going around in circles. I can’t find how to get Team Mates

• AryaStark123AryaStark123 Posts: 21 Level 2

Make it solo to top 5 then u will have full team pemanently ;) Last season my team finished 1th everyday i kicked 5 players in hour it was again full. Nobody wants be 16th. Make your team at least to top 10 then u will see difference ;)

• MuchoMucho Posts: 365 Level 3

You can do one or multiple of:

1 Join an active team

2 Advertise your team on the forum

3 Play like crazy, reach high place, and then wait for players to join you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.