🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Important: Wumpa Games contest should be changed?

W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,371 Crash On the Run Moderator

As you may know, there are a lot of unfairness going on with the steps mechanic right now (some players can grind steps and trophies faster than others), which makes me believe something should be done about the Wumpa Games contest going on now.

If you don't know anything, there is 2 problems going on:

1) There are a few people with fast speed that are farming steps nearly twice as faster than other players which is not fair for the ones that don't have the steps boost.

2) There is also a exploit going on which I believe it's been assisted with some sort of cheat engine or modded apk which makes players stack a absurd amount of steps super fast which is even worse (like 100k in 10 minutes).

Do you think these issues are problematic enough in a point where something should be done about the contest to grant fairness and enjoyment to the maximum possible amount of players?

Important: Wumpa Games contest should be changed?

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Every choice is important - even the smallest ones can produce a outstanding impact anywhere on the future.

Comments

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,371 Crash On the Run Moderator
    edited June 17

@Diamond Lim can you use your tagging list here?

Don't worry, it's not going to be necessary anymore because I changed my mind about the poll.

Every choice is important - even the smallest ones can produce a outstanding impact anywhere on the future.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Joey_YouTubeJoey_YouTube Posts: 966 Level 3

I voted keep it , if you removed it / change it this is the last time to play contest " or maybe the game " , because I spent money on this one !

first one was wumpa collecting and i was #1 then it got cancelled , now this too ?

yes I know there are illegal ways to earn trophies , but what about good people and trusted ones .

thanks in advance buddy @W35Gamer

edited June 17

Yeah, sadly these steps issues should have been patched way before the season 3 started. I even had forwarded a feedback to them before explaining my points and how that could affect the community (since it's a game-breaking bug), I just hope they can fix the exploits as soon as possible. The final decision is still going to be from QueenMia, this is just more to collect feedback from the players to see what they think.

• GetHankedGetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5
    edited June 17

I am torn in between the two answers, and is really difficult decision. I said when it had started it was a not good because of the sudden increase in some playerbase getting fast crash and gaining trophies x2 as fast. And now with this new glitch, it’s impossible for it to be a fair contest.

but now the competition has continued on and is nearly halfway through- honest and hard working player's like @Joey_YouTube have put a lot of time and resources into it and would be unfair on them if it was cancelled now.

So it’s a lose lose situation.

What matters in life is to take a stand. There will be situations in life where we must take a stand. If we do not take a stand, then we will fall down in our own eyes. Let us take a stand for what is right. And let us raise our voice against injustice.

My biggest concern is to when we reach at the last minutes and all the submits start coming in, I will not be able to differentiate legit players and other ones who cheated, and I'm not even sure if a manual check of accounts can do it since the anti-cheat is not detecting at all. But I can understand your point of view.

• Denyae0203Denyae0203 Posts: 307 Level 3

I unfortunately have the slow no again, not to mention my steps are still not adding up

I.feel for the people [email protected]@Joey_YouTube who have worked hard at this

But, I also have been working hard, and have to vote against it, as I won't stans a chance , even if I submit my (honest game play) last minute

Thankyou for this @W35Gamer ,it is a headscratcher,

I like how considerate you are to ALL players 💞

• Denyae0203Denyae0203 Posts: 307 Level 3

@Joey_YouTube o also have spent money on this one

Just a quick update @Denyae0203 @Joey_YouTube @GetHanked I decided to keep the contest open normally with the prizes still available for the winners, I see now there is no real solution to satisfy all players. I really wished there was some sort of way to fix this mess caused by the steps exploit but I can see it's going to be too complicated... Anyways, best of luck for y'all and hopefully you can win the prizes you're aiming for! I'll close this poll tomorrow, I'll keep this open for 24h if anyone have some questions about it.

• GetHankedGetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

I understand your decision @W35Gamer its a tough one, unfortunately the behaviour of a few try to ruin it for the many, the x2 speed was just unfortunate timing for this event.

as it should be a fun competitive event on paper, but game mechanics with steps at the moment just make it unfair.

I respect your decision to keep it open for player who are playing fairly and put the effort in 😎

What matters in life is to take a stand. There will be situations in life where we must take a stand. If we do not take a stand, then we will fall down in our own eyes. Let us take a stand for what is right. And let us raise our voice against injustice.

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 47,912 Diamond Diaries Moderator

It's very okay! If you want to need my help to tag them, please let me know! @W35Gamer 😉

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars (Also get badge) here! (General Contest by @abe_coffee)

🌞 Summer Fun Community Contest here! 🌞 (General Contest by @bearwithme)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 228 Level 3

Just keep it, this event is really fun.😀

This discussion has been closed.