🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

What you prefer to balance the survival ticket reduction from 3 to 2?

W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,371 Crash On the Run Moderator

I would like to put a option to change back to 3 daily tickets, but I personally don't think they'll do that. So let's try to see the change on their perspective and think in some other possible solutions to balance out this most recent change.

What you prefer to balance the survival ticket reduction from 3 to 2?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Every choice is important - even the smallest ones can produce a outstanding impact anywhere on the future.

Prev1

Comments

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,371 Crash On the Run Moderator
    2 sets of 3 Aku Aku missions appear daily, one with the standard 5 crystals 25 trophies, and the other with 1~2 tickets and some random ingredients/parts.

@Diamond Lim can you use your tagging list here?

Every choice is important - even the smallest ones can produce a outstanding impact anywhere on the future.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PauoloPauolo Posts: 326 Level 3
    2 sets of 3 Aku Aku missions appear daily, one with the standard 5 crystals 25 trophies, and the other with 1~2 tickets and some random ingredients/parts.

For me, the initial decision to lower the amount of survival tickets handicaps new players first. With that in mind, it seems more logical to me to balance it out with more ways to get tickets.

Most players struggle to get past 250 trophies in Survival Runs as fas as I can tell, so pushing the cap to 1500 won't help. Also, making survival runs accumulate trophies considerably faster won't really help new players in getting better at it if they can only train twice per day.

And I completely agree with you! I was also thinking more Daily Aku Aku missions means players get rewarded for playing the game more actively.

• Big_WumpaBig_Wumpa Posts: 64 Level 2
    Other. (Comment below)

How is 3 tickets an imbalance? When players can’t even run past 400 trophies without the app crashing and you losing both the ticket and your accumulated trophies?

they have given an imbalance in collection run with speed increases, making it faster to obtain trophies than others with steps,

why not just give the ticket back?

or make it free to play until they fix crash app issue what is it now 3 months? How many tickets have been lost in that time? Thousands upon thousands and they decide to reduce them someone is a sandwich short of a picnic basket

• Big_WumpaBig_Wumpa Posts: 64 Level 2
    Other. (Comment below)

“The team will try and balance the game even more in coming months”

NO PLEASE DONT

we have seen your balancing skills and they’re not very good 😂😂😂

edited June 23

I don't know, my best guess would be because it was too easy to get free tickets and they want to make it more likely to you buy from vending machine, which was a terrible decision considering you already lose tons due to game crashes. The objective of this poll is to try to see a better solution instead of reverting back to 3 daily tickets, because it's too unlikely they'll revert that. At least for now.

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 398 Level 3
    Other. (Comment below)

That's fair and all, but has there even been one case where something got added to the game because somebody posted it here?

I've seen some great ideas posted here, posted a few of my own that might make the game better, but I don't think a single one of them has made it into the game.

Why even have a whole section of this community for dropping your ideas to make their game better while there is a 0% change it gets added to the game?

edited June 23

I do agree that there are almost no ideas at all implemented, and when they are implemented - it turns out it wasn't on the way the community wanted, like the speed feature. We don't know what exactly is going to happen on 1.50, but there is always a possibility they'll realize their mistake and start hearing our feedback and implementing the requested changes throughout the time. If we just stop with the feedbacks, it will look like we're getting used with the features and these changes which is not true, and that's why I'm always forwarding to them that they need to start implementing these changes asap.

• AbriumAbrium Posts: 278 Level 3

Oh dear please, please, i hope they would listen and consider to you guys ideas soon somehow. Which are very reasonable and more enjoyable. Now, the game became boring a bit. No idea what to do much.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2
    Other. (Comment below)

Personally i think they should just remove tickets completely and let people play as much as they want to, getting rid of tickets would also solve the pay to win issue & increase replayability. Instead put a weekly cap on it and change the way trophies are earned within survival runs to make it more of a challenge to reach the cap, also change trophies from steps to only count towards the season pass to avoid the leaderboard being flooded with cheaters and be based on skill instead.

Could also just make the leaderboard score be based on how well your survival run goes in terms of time, 1st-3rd place etc.

It might be easier to come up with ways to balance the leaderboard score if they seperated the currency/points required for the season pass and leaderboard

That's also a very interesting idea.

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 398 Level 3
    edited June 23
    Other. (Comment below)

Make survival runs free-to-play, but let players use a ticket in advance if they want the result to reward trophies.

This lets players improve their survival run skills at will, but still limit the amount of trophies earned with doing them like it is now.

It will also make the aku-aku quest where you have to 'Compete in a survival run' possible without having to use a ticket.

Edit: Added in advance to my idea.

• WumpaThumpaWumpaThumpa Posts: 176 Level 3
    Other. (Comment below)

I vote for all 3 of these changes at the least and fix the Survival Run crashes, please.

• Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 228 Level 3

If the developers want to reduce from 3 tickets to 2 tickets for making balance gaming, they should fix the game crash first!

Or else someone try to reach high trophies and suddenly game crash and nothing left. Trophies gone, losing ticket, they would feel in vain.

• SkoldanSkoldan Posts: 4 Newbie

Hola, en mi opinion preferiria que por lo menos los equipos que estan en una liga mas alta reciban un mejor premio ya sea tickets o cristales, porque hay equipos pequeños que con tan solo 30k tienen el premio de top 1 y un equipo con 500k al tener rivales fuertes llegan a top 2 y reciben menos recompensaz

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.