🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

New Glowmato design

MINUZMINUZ Posts: 33 Level 2

Hello people,

I wanted to make a question and a proposal regarding the design of the Glowmato material. Currently the design is trivially a tomato a little brighter than normal, but why wasn't it done following the lines of the other previous materials?

That is, the materials are divided into four categories: Nitro, Frosty, Inferno and Oxide (green, blue, red and purple).

The only material out of the Oxide category is Glowmato (red), while Frizzle Flake, Atom Stone and Bellow Pepper are with the right color (purple).

In case I propose to change the design to one more similar (if not the same) to the one I shared.

CURRENT:

PROPOSAL:

I thank you infinitely in case my proposal is taken into consideration

MINUZ

15 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 286 Level 3

Great idea! It will make sense that all Oxide ingredients are purple.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Mohamed90909Mohamed90909 Posts: 53 Level 3

This new glowmato design is perfect because it’s purple!!!! Please devs make this happen🙏🙏🙏

• ImNotProImanoobImNotProImanoob Posts: 144 Level 3

I agreed! Inferno ingredients are all RED, Frosty ingredients are all BLUE, Nitro ingredients are all GREEN, Oxide ingredients should be PURPLE, but Glowmato is red, and it should change it to purple soon!

• MINUZMINUZ Posts: 33 Level 2

Well, obviously that's not a priority.

We have yet a lot of bugs that ruin the game, but if one day I saw my idea on the game that's be very satisfied :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.