🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

The pass require too trophies

YodikkoYodikko Posts: 9 Level 2

I like this game, I love the Crash Bandicoot universe but i can't spend hours of my life doing the same thing over and over and axpect us (players) to enjoy it. The game is fine but the grinding is too much and the content right now on the game is too low.

Please just reduce the amount of trophies needed to finish the pass. This game should be challenging (survival run) and relaxing (collection run) not tedious and boring.

Comments

• NorthbreezeNorthbreeze Posts: 250 Level 3

Hmm, yeah maybe. However it's not that tough. Im barely playing right now and have 40k + but I understand that people need incentives to play. Hopefully we will get Upstream soon 😊

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2

They’ve already reduced trophies gained from mission board, weekly gang and the amount of daily survival tickets we get to “balance” the game as they call it. Obviously they thought it too easy to finish the pass without spending enough money on additional tickets, so there’s no way they’re gonna reduce the amount of trophies you need to complete the pass.

If anything it would be more likely that they increase the amount required to finish the pass as a lot of players wants there to be more tiers of rewards and possibly slap some extra unworthy rewards on the ladder to incentivize more players to spend more money on tickets to keep earning trophies. It wouldn’t even surprise me if they went and reduced the survival ticket down to 1 per day.

• NorthbreezeNorthbreeze Posts: 250 Level 3

Agreed, would not be surprised either. But given the awefully inadequate prices in the team competition not many will buy survival tickets. Top 10 gets top price anyway apart from a few crystals. There is little incentive to most to even buy a single ticket unless ond need it for the pass.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.