BUG: Anyone Else's Lighting Mess Up with the Recent Update? β€” King Community

πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ…Grab your Protector Badge HERE
πŸ† Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

BUG: Anyone Else's Lighting Mess Up with the Recent Update?

ZSRZSR Posts: 16 Level 2
edited July 14 in Support

This is only when viewing skins in these menus:

Answers

• MSupremeMSupreme Posts: 205 Level 3

Coco (N. Tropy) is astonishing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 607 Crash On the Run Moderator

Oh wow these don't look right πŸ˜… (Maybe the printer has run out of ink)

Could you please provide the following, so that I can forward this to the team:

• Player ID
    • Game Version
    • The device you're using
    • If this is repeatable

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ

• ZSRZSR Posts: 16 Level 2

@Dimenzio

Really appreciate you guys taking care of the bugs if possible 😁

• Player ID: 12581087006
    • Version: 1.50.67
    • Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Ik it's old)
    • It's on constantly in these menus
  • DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 607 Crash On the Run Moderator

I'm just a moderator here. All I do is help you guys with problems you have, forward any issues you encounter to the team, and sometimes hold contests on here. I'm not a developer of the game, so I can only hope that these issues get fixed as soon as possible πŸ˜…

But you can be assured that I'm taking this job seriously and always do my best to help you all πŸ˜‰

(Will forward the issue now)

• WumpaThumpaWumpaThumpa Posts: 177 Level 3

A player in my team mentioned a similar sounding problem too. @ckret2 was this the same issue you were experiencing?

• ckret2ckret2 Posts: 13 Level 2

I haven't noticed the exact same issue with *skins*, but I'm definitely having trouble with the lighting on runs. In some places where the light's supposed to be an even glow, it flickers on and off like a flashlight, or comes across as a solid bar instead of a glow. I can try to catch a screenshot of some of them.

• hotdamn100hotdamn100 Posts: 5 Level 2

I haven’t had a problem with this yet

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.